15 de março de 2010

lies are hidden from

She was a 22-girl; a pretty much one, a smart one. Someone who didn´t know how dealing about her own feelings.
I could hear her steps right behind me - althoug there wasn´t any sound. It was her smell, breath, thoughts.
"What is this?"
A large room, all pinted in white whith details in blue - the same of sky.
"It´s my baby´s room".
She loved me. She enjoyed to stay besides me, laugh with or from me, talk to, look at, listen to, think about.
"What happened?"
"I was pregnaty... and I aborted on seventh month."
Silence. All her atributes were just gone. The presence, frangancy, heart beating. Even me was gone.
"It was a boy... a little one. And the doctor said he would get brown eyes... a clearer tone than mine."
She loved me. But she was used to love so much more my cousin (and best friend) - and still did.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pela visita, deixe seu comentário :D