22 de setembro de 2009

I´m gonna tell you why I want to live my life one more time.

It´s because I go out from Monday to Monday, study phylosophi and I feel so free!!! It´s because I have genious friends and get a love in each night, fall in love with a different guy every single day and I have three eternal passions and a incondicional love.

For myself.

No one can deal with me. No one knows how trating me. I´m so the only one that my ego falls in love with itself everyday. And my modesty stays on the floor, to help me to stand up.

I am too much for everyone. Anyone. Sometimes I think that I so much even to myself. But I know how to delight myself...

I know how dealing with me, baby. You knew it, it´s truth, but know, your sexy appeal is not enought for me anymore.

I need more. Such more that you would die for all this. I need more, baby, I want more. I want me. And you cannot give me it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pela visita, deixe seu comentário :D