20 de dezembro de 2009

neither do I

_Don´t you care at all?! he shouted in front of me. I could feel his breath on my nose.
_Not even a little. I whispered, without staring at him.
_YOU´RE LYING!!! his hands on my shoulders, making me move fastly for a side to other.
and them he stopped.
his brown eyes looking for something inside of mine.
he was brethless.
he was tired of something.
he took off his hands of me and decided to take one step behind.
_Maybe I do.
he has said to me once that my worse fault was my way how speaking. Slowly. Lowly. Whispering. He could never know when I was decided to lie to protect myself.
and it was like this way that I said that.
Slowly.
Lowly.
Whispering.
and with my eyes down.
_Maybe I care about it. Actually I do; but... it´s better acting as I do not. Sorry.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pela visita, deixe seu comentário :D