2 de janeiro de 2011

a letter for the one

My dear,

You´re already gone to your new life. I haven´t got any clue that ít would be this hard and, then, to realize I won´t see any of your discoveries and surprises - I will not see so close your new adventure. It´s weird because, inside of my heart (and head), there was that expectation that when you´d be back we would share the happenings of all this time we´d been separeted.

And it´s kind of painfull to be distant. I cannot be there for you anymore (when all I have promised you was exactly the opposite). I want to, but when I start to think about everything you´ve done for me, anger comes and I forget about all my feelings for you. It was almost incredible for me that I could soffer so much more - and, guess what?, you proved to me I was wrong. So freaking wrong.

There is no idea how this time is going to pass thrown - if I´ll forget about you and finally forgive what you´ve done or ... well, I don´t know.

Just have a nice time.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pela visita, deixe seu comentário :D