13 de janeiro de 2011

I use to have the best time of my life

Sometimes thousands and thousands of thoughts come to my mind and, in a unvariable way, all them are about you. It´s truth, I want to forgive you and I idealize some way of doing it - but you have no idea how much you broke my heart and how you let me down.
My tears still scape from me at night by night and I say I´ll forget about you and forget who you used to be thrown my eyes. When the anger shows up on me it really involves me. I can´t. Sorry, but I can´t forgive you yet.
I want you let me go away. I want you forget about me and never - ever! - say hello again. Please, just pretend you have no clue who I am.
I idealize how forgive and accept you. OH!, God... how much I care about you. How much you tought deep of my heart, my mind, my peace.
So sorry. I can´t. I can´t just not remember your lies anymore.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pela visita, deixe seu comentário :D